Manual Auger Drill, Woodworking Spiral Hole Hand Drill, 3 Pieces Multipurpose Cut Drill Survival Tools Bushcraft Settlers Wrench, Scotch Eye Wood Drill Bit Set for Outdoor/Camping/Peg Hole Maker
- EXCLUSIVELY SHARP: Our bushcraft settlers wrench with a sturdy scotch eye drill, made of high-quality hardened stainless steel material, is extremely sturdy and durable. The razor-sharp 1-inch steel drill bit drives through the hardest of wood with ease. When in use, wrap the equipped protective cover on the handle to prevent your hands from being scratched by sharp edges.
- Multiple Function: One end of this camping multi-purpose tool is used to punch holes, and the other part is a wooden peg tool. The self-tapping screw design makes manual drilling easier. The Scotch Eye auger has a cutting point for a peg wrench. Use a hammer to form a nail the same size as the drill bit of the auger.
- Easy to Use & Storage: The first step is to turn the 1-inch wood auger drill bit where you want a hole, using a stick through the eye for leverage. There are hooks attached to the side of the storage box, you can hang it from your waist or backpack as your ultimate bushcraft survival tool.
- Widely Uses: The hand drill digger auger punch tool can be used for all cork/greenwood items such as fish traps, chairs, wooden mallets, camping, wood splitter, dowel holes, ladder and shelter building,s, etc. It can also be used as an outdoor survival tool to help you experience life better.
- A Perfect Gift: Our hand auger drill is sharper and stronger, is the perfect tool for any outdoor enthusiast, shrub craftsmen, carpenters or craftsmen, etc. This wood drill peg is equipped with a pu leather protective cover for easy carry and storage. making this a perfect gift for camping, hiking, and backpack travel.